Country Song lyrics for your next Instagram caption!
Get some inspiration as you travel on the Old Town Road.
When words can’t do justice, lyrics are the saving grace. And, is there any better place to flaunt your song knowledge than on social media? As we go around clicking aesthetic Instagram photos, captions are what get us stuck. People often spend hours thinking which caption would suit the picture best. Even with so many options around, it is not that easy to speak your heart.
Whether it is Tim McGraw making everyone cry or Dolly Parton pining for her lover, country music simply makes everything better! So, worry not below you’ll find a list of some perfect country music lyrics that you can use for almost any picture…
Captions about life:
- “Just stay on track and never look back.” — Dolly Parton
- “There’s a lot to learn from speakers and bleachers and preachers.” — Brandon Lay
- “You never know what’s gonna happen. You make your plans and you hear god laughing.” — Thomas Rhett
- “Let’s make each tomorrow be the best that it can be.” — George Strait
- “When I get where I’m going, there’ll be only happy tears.” — Brad Paisley
- “I believe this world ain’t half as bad as it looks. I believe most people are good.” — Luke Bryan
Captions about love:
- “Darling, look at me. I’ve fallen like a fool for you.” — Carrie Underwood
- “My heart’s never smiled so hard.” — Easton Corbin
- “I don’t need no vacation, no fancy destination. Baby you’re my great escape.” — Thomas Rhett
- She said, ‘I bet you don’t remember me.’ I said, ‘Only every other memory.'” — Tim McGraw
- “Shoulda learned from the movies that good guys don’t run away.” — Kacey Musgraves
Captions about partying:
- “Red solo cup, I fill you up, let’s have a party.” – Toby Keit
- “Twist off, sip a little, pass it around, dance in the dust, turn the radio up.” Florida Georgia Line
- “Slip on my favorite dress and sky-high leather boots.” Lady Antebellum
- “Every Friday night when the sun went down we’d be running them streets like we owned the town.” – Keith Urban
- “Got my white leather jacket and a neon soul.” – Maren Morris
- “She’s a wild child; got a rebel soul and a whole lot of gypsy wild style.” – Kenny Chesney
- “Baptized by rock n’ roll.” – Keith Urban
Well, you know what they say? Ain’t no song like a country song!