Five Tips to Enjoy Your Life Without Using A Smartphone
We live in an era of digitalization where gadgets and technologies have become the necessities of our life.
Smartphones have become an irresistible part of our life, from waking up in the morning to the alarm of the phone to going to bed by reading stories or journals. But do you realize that the excessive use of smartphones also affects our body and mind? Excess dependency on smartphones can cause eye problems and affect our minds, causing depression, and anxiety.
So, let us discuss some tips on how we can exchange our smartphone life:
- Play traditional outdoor games: Instead of playing games on mobile, you should play outdoor games like cricket, football, among others. It is not only good for your health, but it will also increase your inner abilities like team spirit, and social relations, whereas playing excessive mobile games is the cause of social detachment, which may lead us to depression and anxiety.
- Use traditional alarm clock:You can use a traditional alarm clock instead of a smartphone for waking up. Most of us get up by the sound of the harsh alarm tone of the smartphone and then start our day scrolling through social media and other applications installed on the phone. By doing this, we lose the most precious times of our life. If we use a traditional alarm clock, we can utilize our morning activities for other productive work.
- Use pen and paper: Most of us use the notes application on our smartphones. By this also we started getting habituated with our mobiles. Instead of using notes, we can use the traditional way of pen and paper for taking any notes or reminders of any work. It can increase our writing skills too.
- Use a wrist watch: Although many wear wristwatches to complete their style or showcase their status symbols, others prefer to see time on their smartphones. It will also increase engagement with your smartphone. So it is suggested to use a wrist watch to exchange your smartphone life.
- Read print newspaper: In our digital era, we can extract news from anywhere, and the smartphone is one of the great sources for them. Today, we have social media platforms installed on our smartphones which keep us updated. However, using those platforms also increases the usage of smartphones and the news content we are consuming and how authentic that is is also a big question. So, therefore, it is suggested that you use traditional newspapers for news as well as it will increase your reading power too.